Thursday 12 July 2012

Perkongsian Aidah Jamil Ketika Majlis Pelancaran Novel


Assalamualaikum... Good morning everybody,
I dont know why I become so sad... Ok, I don't plan this.

I am Aidah MJ, means I am the sister of Ismail MJ,
Few years back I have a light chat with Ali - we call him Ali - and he says to me, "Kak Idah, I'm writing a novel," 
and I say, "Wow!" 
then he says, "It's about orang yang bersayap terbang, tinggal di atas pokok teratai gergasi". 
then I said, "Ehemmm, really?"

But knowing the talent that my brother has, i kind of eager to see what is the end result?
Only recently he came to my house and shows to me the book. Of course, i'm very excited and very ecstatic to see how beautiful the layout is .
Then I read... then I read... then I read... then I read... until it's off. But not in one night lah! 
Straight away, the next day I brought it to office and i show it to my colleagues. 
The feedback that i received from their child, their kids is very encouraging. Memang diorang tak sabar nak tunggu the number two. 
Keep asking, "When is number 2? When is number 2?" 
Then the mother asked me, "When is the number two?" 
I said, "It's next year, right?"
(Author nodded)

Of course, this book is actually will explode your imagination. You know, imagination is a root of innovation. New invention coming from imagination, right?. 
So this book will actually nurture your kids' mind set of creativity. 
That's how i see it lah...

If James Cameron can have Pandora in Avatar, why can't we have Tanarebt in Malaysia.

On behalf of Ismail MJ's family, i would like to say thank you to all for supporting this event.
And also, on behalf of family members, i would like to say congratulation.

Ismail MJ we are so proud of you... We love you... And we know this is only the beginning of something big.

Untuk rakaman video, sila klik pautan Youtube ini



Aidah Jamil dan anak-anak, Sofea, Rayyan & Irfan.

No comments:

Post a Comment